Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Story of My Life

Hi, my name is Tammie. I live in the big big blue wonderful ocean. I’m not sure where exactly my location is now, but I’ve travelled from Rantau Abang, where I was born, all the way to the Pacific Ocean. It’s been a journey man…

What makes it more difficult?
I seem to have all the freedom in the middle of the sea. No other human being to disturb me. But…I was all alone, all along by myself. YES! Me and only me, because all my brothers and sisters were DEAD!!! When you have the whole ocean, what else could you asked for?

You told me to be grateful with what I had, the whole ocean. But the ocean I was once told by my brothers and sisters wasn’t the same as what I see now. Empty glass bottle, plastic bag, old shoes, hand bag…wait....WHAT??? BAG??!

Yes. No joke. There is Gucci hand bag in the middle of the sea. If you don’t believe me, you can come and see for yourself. OH I FORGOT! You are human. You won’t bother anyway. You didn’t live here don’t you? That is why you don’t care how my home looks like, to be filled with all your dump.

When I was born, I was accompanied by many of my brothers and sisters. As we hatching, I saw some animals were eating and taking my siblings away from me. Human are part of the animals too right? Since they are killing my siblings like other animals did, can I assume there are the same?

I hereby would like to invite you to my party at TAR UC on 16th-18th July at 9am-5pm. It is all about us, the turtle, and also electronic gadgets. Let’s see how electronic gadgets can ring our lives! Trust me, you will love the party!

Attached is a photo of me, just so you can’t recognize me.



Written by:
Eric Leong

No comments:

Post a Comment